All products sold by Nuke Tools are brand new and are manufactured to meet the highest industry standards. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Products are shipped and become the sole property of the purchaser upon delivery. For shipping damage, customers should file claim to Nuke Tools immediately. Any discrepancy, including wrong items or missing items, should be reported to Nuke Tools within 24 hours. Because of the nature of the Internet, online ordering your purchase from Nuke Tools acknowledges that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions. Nuke® is registered trademark.
Nuke Tools Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported via our contact us page on our website prior to shipping.
- All returned products will be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Nuke Tools or by a third party authorised by Nuke Tools. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns for incompatibility will be viewed on a case by case basis.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the currently advertised price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All returns require prior authorisation and must be returned in the original packing with a copy of original purchase invoice. Defective Product warranty claims will require the buyer to send the product back to us at their cost. If the product is deemed defective, Nuke Tools reserves the right to replace defective products or to issue a refund, if Nuke Tools deems more appropriate.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
This warranty does not cover: conditions resulting from consumer mishandling such as improper maintenance or misuse, abuse, accident, or alteration; all plastic surfaces and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal use; products rented to others.
Limits and Exclusions
There are no expressed or implied warranties except as listed above. Nuke Tools shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect damages for personal injury, loss of goodwill, profits or revenue, loss of use from this product or any associated equipment, cost of substitute equipment, downtime cost, loss of data, programs or business information, or any other losses, or claims of any party dealing with buyers from such damages, resulting from the use of or inability to use this product or arising from breach of warranty or contract, negligence, or any other legal theory. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the applicable warranty period set forth above.