Nuke Tools Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy
- All order changes or cancellations should be reported via our contact us page on our website prior to shipping.
- All returned products will be subject to quality, operation, and/or performance tests by Nuke Tools or by a third party authorised by Nuke Tools. Upon the explained test(s) results, nondefective items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns for incompatibility will be viewed on a case by case basis.
- All refunds after one week from the time item is received will be of the original value or the currently advertised price, whichever is less.
- There will be no refund for shipping under any circumstances.
- All returns require prior authorisation and must be returned in the original packing with a copy of original purchase invoice. Defective Product warranty claims will require the buyer to send the product back to us at their cost. If the product is deemed defective, Nuke Tools reserves the right to replace defective products or to issue a refund, if Nuke Tools deems more appropriate.